Support our work
HEART is a leader in humane education for youth around the country.
For 20 years, we have made humane education our sole mission.
Through one-of-a kind, award-winning programming, HEART works with youth of all ages to support the development of emotionally healthy and responsible citizens. We foster meaningful connections between their own lives and the well-being of all who share both their local and global communities.
Using the knowledge and skills they acquired from HEART's programs, students go on to address national and global problems that matter most to them.
More Ways to Give
To donate by mail, send a check/money order payable to:
HEART, P.O. Box 738, Mamaroneck, NY 10543
- STOCK TRANSFERS
- Employer matching gifts
- donor-advised funds
HEART welcomes and appreciates gifts of stock. Please provide the following information to your broker for transferring stock to HEART via America’s Best Charities:
- Name of the stock
- Number of shares you wish to transfer
- Recipient Account Name: America’s Best Charities
- Recipient Account Number: 0BP-767-697 (Please note that the first digit of the account number is a zero, not the letter O)
- Recipient DTC: 0226
- Recipient Broker: National Financial Services Corp.
- Recipient Organization Legal Name: Humane Education Advocates Reaching Teachers Inc.
- Recipient organization EIN/Federal Tax ID #: 41-2055310
Please get in touch with HEART when you transfer the stock so we can be on the lookout for it. Thank you!
DONATE WITH CONFIDENCE
HEART (Humane Education Advocates Reaching Teachers) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered under Federal EIN #41-2055310 / New York tax exempt # 230535. CONTRIBUTIONS ARE DEDUCTIBLE FOR INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.