HELP & F.A.Q.'s
- If I do not finish the game, how do I continue from where I left off? There is one resume point built into the game. When you reach the resume point, you will be given a password to go back to that point. Use the “Resume Game” button on the starting page to enter your password. The passwords are also in the teacher resource downloads.
- I am stuck on a loading screen and the game doesn’t load. This can be due to a slow internet connection. If you are waiting more than 3 minutes, please try to reload the game and start from the last resume point.
- I cannot see the full game screen on my mobile device. If the game view screen is too large for your device, please click here to play the game in a new window.
- I can’t hear anything. Audio is an important part of this game. To hear the game audio, you will need working speakers or headphones. Please check that your volume is turned up enough, and that your headphones are plugged in securely.
- If you are experiencing general issues, please follow these best practices:
- Play the game on a modern browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer. Also, ensure that your browsers are updated to the latest version.
- Play the game on a mobile tablet (i.e. iPad or Kindle Fire), laptop or desktop computer. The game does not run optimally on a phone and you may experience game or sound issues.
If you have additional questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org